Tradogram Inc. (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our websites, register to use Tradogram, and register to attend our corporate events (our “Services”).
To protect your privacy, we promise to comply with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5) and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
In the course of providing our Services to you, we collect, store and use some of your personal data (“Personal Data”). Your Personal Data will usually be stored in Canada, but from time to time, we may store some of it on servers located in the United States of America and the European Union.
WE COLLECT, STORE AND USE THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Telephone Number (optional), and;
- Photograph (optional).
OUR LAWFUL JUSTIFICATION FOR COLLECTING, STORING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS EITHER:
- Consent: we ask for your consent to collect your name, email and (if you provide them) your telephone number and photograph when you set up an account with us or immediately when you first login if your account has been set up on your behalf by an administrator.
- Legitimate Interest: We have a legitimate business interest in collecting the business contact information of suppliers so that our users can conveniently review their suppliers’ contact information and send them procurement documents generated by our software.
WE COLLECT AND STORE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN:
- Create a user account that gives you access to our services;
- Communicate with you, and;
- Generate purchase orders and other procurement documents for you that include you and your suppliers’ information.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS:
- Our employees, officers and directors;
- Our Subcontractors, who are:
- LiquidWeb, our server host
- Intercom, our customer messaging platform
- Hubspot, our customer service platform
- Other people or organizations who are registered to use our Services and who visit your profile.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Ask us to correct, delete or return your Personal Information;
- Contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your Personal Information.
Our websites may contain links to other websites, which may include privacy statements that govern those sites’ information practices. You should review those sites’ privacy pages to ensure that you understand and are comfortable with their practices.
Unless we are required to do so by law, we will never sell your data or disclose it to a third party without obtaining your consent first.
We use Web Beacons: Used with cookies, web beacons are small transparent images, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, placed on websites. We use web beacons to monitor how people use our sites—how long a user visited one of our webpages, for example. We then use this information to understand which webpages people access most often and which areas are not visited as frequently, so we can enhance our site to meet users’ needs.
GENERAL NETWORK SECURITY
Tradogram takes a proactive approach to security when playing in the cloud. Industry best practices are followed for the encryption of user login credentials and banking information. Network security controls include:
- Firewall Protection
- Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Protection
- HTTP Intrusion Protection
- Server Hardening
- Daily Security Audits
- Daily Backups
PCI DSS (LEVEL/1) COMPLIANCE
Tradogram uses a fully managed PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) scanning service, which is an invaluable tool in the PCI Compliance process – a process ensures that our customers’ sensitive information are fully protected. PCI Compliance is absolutely necessary to reassure our customers that Tradogram has taken all the required steps to protect their data and to be sure that our environment will remain secure in a rapidly evolving digital world.
EV SSL CERTIFIED
Tradogram is EV SSL certified, which is regarded as the highest standard in security with SSL certificates, in order to guarantee the most secure connection from our web server to your browser. These certifications are the first in a series of “padlocks” on your information, using the SHA-2 encryption and functioning for both geographically extreme and/or sensitive facilities. The EV SSL certification indicates an extended validation of SSL, and is noted by a green address in the browser bar. Tradogram provides maximum security while eliminating phishing attacks, as EV SSL requires specific company information that provides our customers with a clear affirmation of identity.
Tradogram aligns with the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts’ Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting framework with SSAE-16 Compliance, as well as SOC-3 Third Party Audits. These standards are relevant for financial systems and also concern data security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Third party reports can be distributed for general use with completion of an NDA – protecting your information is our first priority.
Tradogram uses numerous layers of security controls to protect your data. Firewalls, network segmentation, secure data centres, and daily data backups are just a few of the protective methods within the application. All data stored in the server is encrypted using AES256 security standards.
- Safe transfer protocols are used for critical infrastructure
- Multi-failure disaster recovery capabilities are provided
- Internal systems have regularly updating malware protection
- Networks are consistently reviewed using vulnerability scanning tools
- Regular PCI SSD level 1 compliance reports completed by third-party
- Daily and weekly backups on all parts of the infrastructure
If you have any questions about security on our website, email us at email@example.com
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
We own the data storage, databases and all rights to the Tradogram application. We make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients or suppliers directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. Review it frequently. If we change the policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
UPDATING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
As a Tradogram user, you may change your registration information by editing your user profile. To update the profile, login to (tradogram.com/login) with your Tradogram username and password and click “My Profile”, which will take you to your profile. If you need help retrieving the data in your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To discontinue your account, email email@example.com. We immediately delete all the information associated with the discontinued accounts, but the users’ activities related to their participation in any business transactions cannot be deleted, because this would impact other peoples’ data.
245 Menten Place, Suite 102,
Ottawa, Ontario K2H 9E8 Canada
Local Number: 613-656-0807
Toll-free within Canada and the U.S.: 1-844-328-9523