Email Settings How can the email address for a user be edited or updated?
User email addresses cannot be edited or updated directly on the system. If a user’s email address was entered incorrectly, or needs to be updated, please contact Tradogram support – providing the name of the user, and the new email address
Email Settings What are the different available options under email settings used for?
There a several different email settings options that each user can configure for their own account:
- The “Add an email address to CC all your emails to:” option allows emails that are sent through the Tradogram system by the associated user’s email address to always send a copy of those emails to the specified email address
- The “Send me an email when an alert is received.” option will cause any alerts that are configured to appear in the “Alerts” section at the top right of the screen to also send an email notification to the email address associated with the Tradogram user’s account
- The “Send me an email when my transactions reach the due date.” option will send an email notification to the user’s associated email address whenever a transaction or other document is moved to the “Overdue” panel on the main dashboard. The “Overdue”
- status is determined by the due date which can be entered for a variety of different transactions and features on the Tradogram system
Edit Profile What is the “Allow suppliers to send sales quotes to me.” checkbox option used for?
This option is used to allow suppliers to select one or more users from the company as recipients for sales quotes created by a supplier. The supplier will need to have a Tradogram account, and will need to have the company they wish to send sales quotes to added in their customer database.
Email Settings Where can email settings be configured?
- Click on the dropdown menu at the top right of the screen, and select “My Profile”
- Select the “Email Settings” tab from the panel on the left
- Click on the “Save Settings” button to confirm and update the configured email settings